For maximum performance and energy, drink the whole bottle. Do not exceed two bottles of Tigers Blood shots daily and consume several hours apart. Refrigeration not required. Use or discard any remainder within 72 hours (three days) after initial opening.
CAUTION: Contains caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee (approximately 46 mg). Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness or rapid heart rate. You may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, tingly, skin redness) that may lasts a few minutes. This is caused by Niacin (Vitamin B3) increasing blood flow near the skin.
*Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing or under 12 years of age.
What’s in your blood? Tigers Blood makes every workout better!!
- Try drinking it 5-10 minutes before you start your workout. The niacin has a vasodilation effect that helps you become aerobic quicker. The effect you could feel is a flush in the skin on your face and arms. Some people are more sensitive to niacin than others – and if that is your experience – try drinking a half a bottle to start with.
- There is about 46mg of Taurine/Caffeine – not enough to “spike” or “crash” your workout.
- Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness. That’s for the recovery phase.
- The most I’ve every taken is two – during a long workout that was going over 2 hrs. I’ll use other gels, GU, or bars that have calories, potassium and sodium.
- In general, it’s an effective performance supplement. Seems to give a smooth “bump” that helps you go just a bit longer, harder and faster.