Is Tigers Blood just an energy shot?
Absolutely not; Tigers Blood incorporates 1200mg of Beta-Alanine, many other essential supplements (note the ingredients list) and is sugar free. Tigers Blood keeps you alert and helps you focus without the crash.
What is Beta-Alanine?
Beta-Alanine is an amino acid which is used by the body, mainly to biosynthesize the dipeptide carnosine. Increasing carnosine levels inside muscle tissue has been shown to reduce fatigue and improve certain markers of physical performance.
Is Beta-Alanine Safe?
Yes, beta-alanine has been shown to be safe for most people. If you have any health related questions prior to taking Tigers Blood please consult your physician.
What’s in your blood? Tigers Blood makes every workout better!!
- Try drinking it 5-10 minutes before you start your workout. The niacin has a vasodilation effect that helps you become aerobic quicker. The effect you could feel is a flush in the skin on your face and arms. Some people are more sensitive to niacin than others – and if that is your experience – try drinking a half a bottle to start with.
- There is about 46mg of Taurine/Caffeine – not enough to “spike” or “crash” your workout.
- Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness. That’s for the recovery phase.
- The most I’ve every taken is two – during a long workout that was going over 2 hrs. I’ll use other gels, GU, or bars that have calories, potassium and sodium.
- In general, it’s an effective performance supplement. Seems to give a smooth “bump” that helps you go just a bit longer, harder and faster.